How to Track Voter ID card Status Online in Telangana:
Applicants who wish to know the current status of their voter ID application can do so by tracking their application. The Election Commission of Telangana has made provision for tracking the application status through the website of the Chief Electoral Officer, Telangana.
- Applicants can visit the website and click on the ‘E-registration’ tab and select the ‘Assembly Constituency’ option from the drop down menu.
- Select the ‘Know Your Status’ option from among the options provided, where applicants can choose to search by Application ID or House Number.
- On selecting the relevant options, the current status of the application will be displayed on screen.
Track status using EPIC card number:
Applicants who have misplaced or lost their voter ID card can apply for a duplicate voter ID card instead of registering for a new voter ID card. The process for applying for a duplicate voter ID card is mentioned below:
- Visit the electoral office and collect a copy of Form EPIC 002. Alternatively, download a copy of the form from the Election Commission website.
- Fill in the details as requested such as name, address, date of birth, EPIC number etc. and submit the form.
- Include a copy of the FIR (First Information Report) filed at the time of the theft or loss as well as supporting documents.
- On successful verification, the duplicate voter ID card will be sent by post to the address mentioned on the form.
Process of Voter ID Card Correction Online in Telangana
There are occasions when the voter ID card has errors such as name being misspelled or errors in the address. In such instances, individuals can submit an application to get the errors corrected online. The process is described below:
- Go to the website of the Chief Electoral Officer, Telangana and click on the ‘E-registration’ tab on the top of the homepage.
- Select the ‘Assembly Constituency’ tab from the drop down menu and click on ‘Form 8’ from the options provided.
- Fill in the form and provide information such as name, address, EPIC number.
- Upload a document that contains the information to be corrected (such as a passport/Aadhaar card/driving licence/bank passbook).
- On successful verification of the information, the information will be corrected.
Process of Voter ID Card Correction Offline in Telangana
Applicants can also get the information as mentioned on their voter ID cards corrected through an offline application, as mentioned below:
- Visit an electoral office and collect a copy of Form 8, or download a copy of the form online.
- Fill in the details as requested and submit the form along with the necessary documentation that contains the correct information (such as passport/Aadhaar card/driving licence).
- Once the application has been processed, the information will be corrected and the applicant notified of the correction.
Process of Change of Address in Voter ID Card Online in Telangana
Individuals with a voter’s ID card who have changed their residence are required to update the Election Commission of this change so that their names can be included in the electoral rolls of the new constituency.
Individuals can now submit an application online to get this change made, with the process given below:
- Visit the website of the Chief Electoral Officer, Telangana and go to the ‘E-registration’ tab on the top of the homepage.
- Select the ‘Assembly Constituency’ tab from the drop down menu and click on ‘Form 8-A’ from the options provided.
- Fill in the form and mention the details as requested such as name, current address, EPIC number, date of birth etc.
- Upload documents mentioning the changed address (such as a rent agreement, utility bill, ownership deed etc.) and submit the form.
- On submitting the form, an application reference number will be generated, which can be used to track the status of the application.
- After the application has been processed and verified, the name will be moved to the electoral roll of the new constituency and the applicant notified of the same.
Process of Change of Address in Voter ID Card Offline in Telangana
Individuals who have changed their residence and wish to have the change reflected in the electoral rolls can do so by submitting an application to this regard offline as well by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit an electoral office and collect a copy of Form 8-A, which is the form for the transposition of entry from an electoral roll.
- Fill in the form and attach the supporting documents, including a copy of an official document mentioning the current address (for example, rent agreement, ownership deed, utility bills).
- On verification of the application, the name will be entered in the electoral roll of the new constituency.
Telengana Voter Id Status Helpline Number : 1950.
Voter Id Card Contact Number Telengana: 1800-111-400. ( Toll Free )
Telengana Voter Id card Helpline Link: eci.nic.in/eci_main1/Links.aspx ( State Wise )
Telengana Voter Id Card Complaint Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telengana voter id card application status check online web page link: http://ceoaperms.ap.gov.in/ts_status/search.aspx
Telengana Voter Id Card Status Official Web Page Link: http://ceotelangana.nic.in/
voter id status telangana new voter id card status online check telengana election card status online check telengana voter id online application status telengana get your voter status card status telangana