Track voter ID status in Madhya Pradesh:
Voting is an important responsibility of each and every citizen. Though many pay no heed to this right, many have realized the difference one vote can make. Every vote counts and contributes towards shaping the destiny of this country. In order to vote, citizens must be above the age of 18 years and need a Voter ID card. Learn more on how to get a Voter ID card, track its status and make corrections if needed.
Revisions of the Electoral Roll are held on an annual basis. During this time, an enumerator may visit your house to collect data on the number of voters in your household. You will be required to provide your details if you are not already included in the roll. The person will provide you with a record of enumeration which is your acknowledgement slip. A draft roll will be published at designated locations or at the ERO’s office. You can check if your name has been included there.
Tracking Voter ID Status
After you have applied for your Voter ID, it is important to check that your name is included in the electoral roll.
Tracking Voter ID Status Online
You can search for your name and details in the electoral roll by visiting the Tripura CEO website.
- In the left hand column, click on “View Status of Application”.
- You can find out the status of your application by entering the following information.
- Enter your District number and name.
- Enter Part number and name.
- Select your Assembly Constituency.
- Choose your form.
- You can enter the date which is optional and click on “Show Records”.
- Alternatively, you can enter your Form number and click on “Show Records”.
Tracking Voter ID status via SMS
There is no SMS facility available to track your voter ID status in Tripura yet.
Calling on the Dedicated ECI Helpline Number
There is a dedicated helpline which individuals can use to address all complaints and queries. It can also be used to track your application number. The helpline is available between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm on all working days.
- Voter Id Card Status Check Contact Number: 1950.
- Voter Id Card application Status Toll Free Customer Care Number: 1800-111-400.
- Voter Id Card Helpline Link: eci.nic.in/eci_main1/Links.aspx ( State Wise )
- Voter Id Card Complaint Email id: email@example.com
- voter id Card Status Check Online Web Page Link : http://ceomadhyapradesh.nic.in/
On several occasions, there may be errors made on your EPIC card. In some cases it maybe the fault of the applicant, in others it maybe the fault of the office. But the getting the details corrected is important as your Voter ID allows you to vote and it also serves as a widely accepted proof of age, identity and address. When you shift your residence, you need to move your name to the electoral roll of your new assembly constituency. You cannot be enrolled in more than one AC as per the law. You can apply for your name to be transposed between constituencies.
During the annual revisions of the Electoral Rolls, applicants who wish to get their Voter IDs corrected can fill up Form 8 and submit it at the designated locations. During the rest of the year, the form can be submitted to the ERO or AERO of your concerned assembly constituency.
voter id card status check application online madhya pradesh how to check voter id card status madhya pradesh check my voter id card status madhya pradesh voter id card status madhya pradesh