Track Voter card status in Delhi:
Every citizen has the right to be enrolled in the Electoral Roll. You can simply approach your ERO, fill up Form 6 and submit it. As per the law, your landlord cannot tell you not to register for a Voter ID. age proof is required only for applicants between 18 and 21 years of age. For all other applicants, a declaration of their age is enough If you wish to object to anyone’s name being included in the Electoral Roll, you need to fill up Form 7 and submit it to the ERO’s office by post or in person. You will need to visit the nearest ERO office to find out which Assembly Constituency you belong to. There is also a provision online to search your name in the Electoral Roll. You can pinpoint your location on the map provided.
You can submit any of the following documents as age proof:
- Baptism Certificate
- Birth certificate issued by a recognized school or Government school at which the applicant was enrolled
- Birth certificate issued by Municipal Authorities or district office of the Registrar of Births and Deaths
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Indian Passport
- Class 10, 8 or 5 marks sheet with date of birth
- For individuals who have not passed Class 10, the parents must make a declaration in the prescribed format given in Annexure-1. The applicant will have to be present before the ERO/BLO/AERO for verification
- Individuals who have not cleared Class 10 and do not have parents, then the concerned Municipal Corporation or Committee, or a sarpanch of the concerned Gram Panchayat must issue a certificate of his
Voter ID status check online in Delhi:
- Visit the website of Chief Electoral Officer of Uttar Pradesh. In the homepage, select “Online Services for Voters”. You will be redirected to the National Voter’s Service Portal website.
- In the options being displayed, choose “Apply online for registration of a new voter”. Form number 6 will be displayed on the screen.
- First of all, you must choose your State and Parliamentary or Assembly Constituency which will be displayed in a drop down menu. After this step is done, you must fill your personal details.
- In the personal details section of the form, you will have to fill details like gender, name, surname, place of birth, age and spouse’s name or parent’s name.
- Also, you will be asked to enter details about other members of your family whose details have been entered in the electoral roll.
- You will have to fill up all mandatory fields otherwise you will not be able to submit the form. Once all details are filled, you can submit, save or reset the form. Remember to upload all supporting documents before you upload the form.
- Once your form is submitted and all the information is verified, Booth Level officers (BLOs) will visit your home to cross – verify all information. After this step is completed, you will receive your Voter ID in a week’s time.
track voter id card status delhi check the status of your voter id card delhi india online voter id card online status check delhi election card status in delhi new voter id card status online application form delhi