Change Voter Card Details Online In Punjab:
Steps to Change Address in Voter ID Online in Punjab
If individuals have shifted their address from one place to another in the same constituency, they can change the address in their Voter ID by following the steps mentioned below-
Individuals will have to visit the official website of the Chief Electoral Official of Punjab and download Form 8A and fill it in.
Necessary supporting documents such as proof of new address must be provided and a declaration will have to be signed. Once this is done, details will be verified and corrected Voter ID will be sent to the applicants.
If individuals wish to change their address on their Voter ID, they will have to avail Form 8A, fill in the details, provide supporting details and submit it to the nearest Election Commission Office.
Once details are verified, individuals will receive their rectified Voter ID.
CEO, Punjab or Chief Electoral Officer Punjab operates under the control and supervision of the Election Commission of India. The aim of the website of CEO, Punjab is to increase the communication between Election Department of Punjab and the voters of Punjab.
Electoral Roll 2016-2017:(Ceo Punjab nic in voter list)
- Go to the official website of CEO, Punjab.
- Scroll down and you will find a link that says ‘Search your vote’ on the left side of the screen.
- When you click on it, you will be redirected to a page called electoral rolls.
- Under this particular heading, you will find Punjab’s map and all the districts will be marked.
- Select your district on the map and click on it.
- On clicking, the names of the Assembly Constituencies will be shown to you.
- Click on your Assembly Constituency.
- You will find two options on this page – ‘Electoral Rolls pdf’ and ‘Search’.
Voter List Punjab 2017 – Searching by name:
You must follow all the steps mentioned above to reach this step. To search your name on the voter list 2017, you will have to follow the steps below:
CEO Punjab Voter List 2017 PDF download process:
- Click on the button that says ‘Electoral Rolls PDF’.
- You will be redirected to a new page that will display a table divided on the basis of Polling Station Building and Areas Covered.
- Keep scrolling till you find the area you are looking for.
- Once you find your area, click on the link beside it that says ‘Voter List’.
- This PDF file that you download will contain all the names of the eligible voters.
Note: The PDF that you download will be in Punjabi language.
Documents that can be accepted as the elector’s DOB proof and address proof:
Proof of date of birth – The following documents can be accepted as date of birth proof:
- Birth certificate issued by the Municipal Authorities.
- Birth certificate from the applicant’s last attended school.
- Mark sheet of class 10.
Address proof – Applicant’s ration card, driving license electricity bills, gas connection, telephone bills, etc.
Search for Polling Station and Assembly:
In order to search the polling station, the steps mentioned below must be followed:
- The voter must go to the official website of CEO, Punjab.
- On the search tool, name of the town or village has to be entered.
- In the next box, the street/locality/ward has to be entered.
- A captcha code will be provided which must be entered correctly in the box provided there.
- After all of this is done, clicking on the search button will produce the desired result.
Voter IDs were generally black and white, laminated and contained details of the individual’s Name, Age, Address, a photograph, a stamped signature of the authority issuing it, hologram sticker and a serial number. However, today, colour IDs are also available for individuals. In order to procure one, they will have to follow the steps provided below –
- Individuals will have to visit the Electoral Officer’s Website in their State
- They will then have to click on the respective link to register for new PVC Voter ID
- Required photographs and documents (if needed) will have to be submitted
- Individuals will receive a verification code on their mobile phones which will have to be provided
- Updates will be sent via SMS and the new Voter ID will be sent through post
Voter Id Card Customer Care Number Punjab: 1950.
Voter Id Card Change Detail Contact Number: 1800-111-400. ( Toll Free )
Voter Id card Helpline Link: eci.nic.in/eci_main1/Links.aspx ( State Wise )
Voter Id Card Complaint Email id: email@example.com
Voter Id Card Official Web Page Link: http://ceopunjab.nic.in/
Correction voter id detail punjab election card name Correction form 8 punjab voter id card name Correction form punjab voter id address change form punjab voter id date of birth Correction form change election card details online panjab form 8