Apply for voter Identity card in Andhra Pradesh:
Chief electoral officer Andhra Pradesh works under the guidelines of election commission to conduct peaceful and fair elections for assembly and parliament constituencies throughout the state, it also curbs any misuse in machinery used for polls. Appropriate actions will be taken against the accused in case of mal practices, bribing the voters at polling stations and rigging. Issuing election identity card, ensuring transparency in voting system are also its duties. To register as voter, apply for voter identity card online in Andhra Pradesh by following the instructions given in this post. Citizens should apply only from the constituency where he/she is ordinarily residing apply voter id andhra pradesh.
The relevant date of determining the eligibility of online or offline election card applicant in terms of age is first day of January in which revised electoral roll after making final changes is published A nonresident Indian permanently settled in other country can become a voter if valid documents are submitted . Such type of people should register as voter who is away or absent from his permanent address in India. Please go through overseas electors in Andhra Pradesh CEO frequently asked questions page for more information on NRI’s eligibility criteria to get EPIC card apply voter id andhra pradesh.
Andhra Pradesh Election card apply online:
From 6 to enroll as fresh voter can be obtained from Chief electoral officer website of Andhra Pradesh , It is freely given away to applicants at electoral registration office or booth level officers at polling booths in your region. Remember that documentary proof for age is needed only in the scenario when the applicant age is between 18 to 21 years, a copy of declaration by the applicant is enough incase if the applicant’s age is above twenty one years. If the elections are held for Vidhana sabha, the code of conduct is applicable for entire state apply voter id andhra pradesh.
How to apply for Andhra Pradesh EPIC card online:
The online EPIC card application procedure for Andhra Pradesh and other states is almost same except Bangalore as it asks applicants to create login credentials to access online services. Years back e-application was a dream, it became true now.
Steps to apply:-
- The basic thing that is to be done by every applicant is top open CEO Andhra Pradesh website.
- Link :- http://ceoandhra.nic.in/home.aspx
- Open e registration page i.e. Form 6, select district and assembly constituency.
- Choose whether you are a first time voter or transferring your vote to another constituency.
- Fill all the section; finally submit the application when you are done with all sections.
- Write down the application ID on paper or save it in your mobile if don’t have source to take hard copy through printer.
- Your copy will be reviewed and a color voter identity card which is almost similar to the size of ATM card is sent to the address mentioned in form 6 if your application is approved.
- Students residing at place of study should apply for vote at his native place using his/her hostel address.
- The document can be obtained from me seva centers by providing your application number or election card identity number.
Homeless person don’t need to have permanent address, in this case the booth lever officer will visit the location mentioned by applicant in form 6 at night time to check whether the homeless applicant has furnished false or correct details. No documentary proof is required if the person is actually living in that place, his application will be approved and the person should collect laminated EPIC card from ERO. You don’t need to send any documents along with form 6 if you are applying for voter identification card in online mode apply voter id andhra pradesh.
Elections code and instructions to voter ID card holders:
There are certain things that should not be done by voters and political parties during elections
- The government should not announce any schemes to attract voters, politicians and contesting candidates should not involve in any corruption activities.
- Candidates and political parties should seek permission from the local authorities before organizing rallies and meetings. The contestants should take permission of police office’s to get tight security for mass meetings to avoid clashes.
- Political parties and its candidates should not create trouble or disturb routines works of people by conducting rallies on roads, which also leads to traffic jam.
- As per the election codes, liquor and money should not be distributed to voter while asking votes.
- Public places must be equally shared by all candidates; they are not restricted to one.
- All political parties along with its contestants on Election Day should co operate with polling staff for smooth and hassle free voting process.
- Any complaints can be forwarded to poll observers, ruling party should not its power to attract voters and turn elections in their favor.
Link to access complaints registration form:
- For filing complaints, you have to click on the link given in first step.
- Select district name, assembly constituency, applicant name, contact number, email id, complaint type, EPIC ID or application ID.
- After furnishing these details , a brief description about the complaint
- Keep the Complaint ID safe because it is very useful to know your complaint status.
Verify your name in Andhra Pradesh electoral rolls through SMS:
Have you applied for election photo identity card in Andhra Pradesh? Do you want to check whether your name has been included or not yet added in electoral rolls? Just get the information by sending SMS.
- SMS format: – AP<SPACE>VOTE<SPACE>VOTER ID NO to 9223166166 or 51969.
To check whether your application is accepted or rejected, the applicant has to go through list of claims and objections in chief electoral officer of concerned state. To view it physically on paper, please visit Electoral registration office in your region. A new EPIC card is issued in case of lost one on payment of nominal charge i.e. Rs.25, you don’t need to pay any charge if the loss is beyond the control of voter i.e. due to floods , natural disasters etc.
apply voter id andhra pradesh how to get new voter identity card andhara pradesh apply election card andhra pradesh how to register my voter identity card apply form 6 voter id