Apply voter card online in Chhattisgarh:
Before applying for voter card online in Chhattisgarh, the applicant has to check whether he is meeting eligibility conditions or not. First time Applicant on attaining age of 18 years or more on the first day of January of the year with Reference to which the Electoral Roll is being revised is allowed to apply for election card. Person shifting his/her place of ordinary residence outside the Constituency in which he/she is already registered .The application can be filed after draft publication of Electoral Roll of the Constituency. The Application is to be filed within the specific days provided for the purpose. Due publicity is given about the above period when the revision program is announced.
Form 6 availability:
Online Form 6 which is vital for new voter registration can be submitted during revision period, the application can be filed at the designated locations where the draft Electoral Roll is displayed (mostly polling station locations) as well as the Electoral Registration Officer and assistant Electoral Registration Officer of the Constituency.
During other period of the year when revision program is not going on, the application can be filed only with the Electoral Registration Officer.
Instructions to fill Chhattisgarh Election card application online:
1 .The application should be addressed to the Electoral Registration Officer of the Constituency in which you seek registration. The name of the Constituency should be mentioned in the blank space.
- Name (With Documentary Proof): The name as it should appear in the Electoral Roll and Electors Photo Identity Card (EPIC) should be furnished. The full name except the surname should be written in the first box and surname should be written in the second box. In case you do not have a surname, just write the given name. Caste should not be mentioned except where the caste name is used as part of the Elector’s Name or a Surname.
- Sex: Write your sex in full in the space provided e.g. male / female. Applicants may indicate their sex as „Other‟ where they do not want to be described as male or female. 5. Date of Birth (With Documentary Proof): Fill up the date of birth in figures in the space provided in dd/mm/yyyy.
Proofs of date of birth to be attached are as under:
- i) Birth Certificate issued by a Municipal Authorities or District Office of the Registrar of Births & Deaths or Baptism Certificate; or ii) Birth Certificate from the school (Govt. /Recognized) last attended by the applicant or any other Recognized education institution; or iii) Illiterate or semi-illiterate applicant who is not in possession of any of the above document are Required to attach a declaration in prescribed format by either of the parents already included in the Electoral Roll in support of the applicant’s age. The format will be supplied on demand. N.B. In the case of applicants born on or after 26-01-1989, only birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Authorities or District Office of the Registrar of Births & Deaths is acceptable. 6. Place of Birth: In case born in India, please mention name of place like Village / Town, District, State. 7. Relation’s Name: In case of unmarried female applicant, Name of Father/Mother is to be mentioned. In case of married female applicant, name of Husband is to be mentioned. Strike out the inapplicable options in the column.
- Place of Ordinary Residence: Fill up the full and complete postal address including PIN code where you are ordinarily residing and Want to get registered, in the space provided. Proofs of ordinary residence to be attached are as under: i) Bank/Kisan/Post Office current Pass Book, or ii) Applicants Ration Card/Passport/Driving License/Income Tax Assessment Order, or iii) Latest Water/Telephone/Electricity/Gas connection Bill for that address, either in the name of the Applicant or that of his/her immediate relation like parents etc.
How to register for Vote at Chhattisgarh CEO Portal:
- Open any browser; it may be Firefox, Mozilla or any other search engine.
- Type Chhattisgarh CEO web address and hit enter , the link that you need to enter is http://ceochhattisgarh.nic.in/default-Eng.html
- Enter User ID, password, Captcha code and login to e services portal. If you are a new user, hit on registration link.
- Enter required details, generate an account on your name and proceed further.
- After this, go to home page. Hit on add your name to electoral roll. Click on Form 6 button, type each and every blank space in the app. Check on save and continue tab and proceed to next section.
- In the online form 6, you have to select “my name has been not yet included” if you are a new user.
- Kindly upload photo graph of the applicant, it should be less than 50kb. You should also upload an address, it should be only in PDF format.
- After confirming that you have enter all particulars correctly ,save the application number as it will act as crucial source for any enquiries in future.
- Applicant can directly print the submitted form or visit the home page or logout from the browser if all your work is done.
- Many states across the country are adopting online elector’s identity card registration process to reduce costs and increase the speed of issuing these cards.
- Chhattisgarh chief election commission officer extensively protects private information of the voter, Captcha and other programs protect the voter’s information from automated hacking.
- None of the protection programs cannot be employed for paper registration process , your application may get missed some where
Most of the people believe that online election identity card registration process is more convenient that other method, reduced risk of frauds is the key benefit in e registration process. Collection and managing data becomes easy for the Chhattisgarh state election commission. The online portal also helps to keep voters information safe and upto date, some voluntary organizations are also even promoting online registration campaigns where more number of voters can be enrolled in short time.
apply voter id chhattisgarh how to apply voter id chhattisgarh register your voter id in chhattisgarh apply new election card chhattisgarh register and get you voter identity card