Apply voter card Kerala in Online mode:
Every citizen in India who is 18 years of age as on qualifying date i.e. 1st January is eligible to apply for voter identity card online in Delhi. Enrollment will be accepted only if applied for vote at ordinary place of residence and the applicant should put application at only one place. For overseas Indians, vote is allotted in the constituency at the address that is printed on passport. Only persons with unsound mind or people banned due to corrupt practices in polls are disqualified from becoming a voter, Individuals accused for giving bribes during elections or caught while doing offences are not allowed apply voter id kerala .
A nonresident Indian can become a voter, yes it is true. A person who is not citizen of India cannot apply for election card, but Indian national who has not acquired citizenship from any country can enroll as voter. Are you the person away from country for the purpose of education, employment or business? Just submit your passport along with online application form and get a vote in your native place. Once the form 6 is submitted online, your will be able to see your name in voters list if once your profile is accepted. One must not ignore the importance of vote and election identity card, It is the important thing that helps people to bring positive changes in society apply voter id kerala .
Everyone should participate in voting to select government that works transparently for development of people; Indian constitution is based on the principle of one citizen, one vote and one value. We have to cast votes to pull away corrupt persons from power, skipping the vote may not cause any harm but sometimes it will help ineligible citizens to win and come to power. If the government which is previously elected is not working upto its mark, then polls helps the voters to show an exit door apply voter id kerala .
Steps to apply for Kerala Election Identity card:-
Before going through simple steps for applying Kerala election Identity card, make sure that you have scanned copies of all documents to complete registration successfully without hassles.
- Step 1:- No need of pasting photograph or you don’t need any pen or paper to fill form 6, everything is being done electronically in online method.
- Step 2:- The online form 6 will save both CEO staff and applicant’s time, you can skip off carrying documents to the chief electoral officer in Delhi. They will just inspect online application and makes a decision to approve it or not.
- Step 3:- First step in filling form 6 starts with selection your district and assembly constitution.
- Step 4:- Coming to other parts in the online Election photo identification card, just see what is asked and type the details in space given for it.
- Step 4:- Don’t forget to declare your details before final submission; you can submit application if fields marked in red are not filled apply voter id kerala.
It just like online shopping or movie booking, you don’t need to wait for any notification or announcement. The website is active throughout the year, you will receive update when once your request is approved. Election commission of India conducts elections for prime minister, president, vice president where as the elections to vidhana sabha are organized and monitored by election commissions of respective states. Election to both parliament houses happen under the supervision of ECI, SEC i.e. state election commission looks over the polls for corporation, local bodies and municipalities. At present ECI is a body with three members, with two election commissioners and one chief election commissioner apply voter id kerala .
How to get Duplicate EPIC CARD in Delhi:-
Without lodging an FIR it is very difficult to get one more copy of your voter card, below are the steps that you need to do if you are looking for duplicate electoral identification card.
- File an FIR in any one of the nearest police station where your voter ID is lost.
- Keep the copy of FIR, It is better to take 2-3 Xerox copies to be safe in case of unexpected loss.
- Approach election commissioner office for Form 002 or get it from state EC website.
- Fill up the form, don’t leave any blank spaces.
- Attach a copy of FIR and identification proofs and a document that proves your place of residence.
- If all the documents are okay, you will receive a new card via post.
To avoid misuse and duplication of old black and white electoral identity card, Election commission is offering color laminated card to all voters in India. It becomes very difficult to create duplicate copies with EPIC card. The applicant’s picture in old voter cards used to come in black and white color but the new EPIC card contains color photograph. Whether you are applying for new voter identity card or duplicate election ID, your application will be processed only after submitting the documents asked in Form 6.Any one can apply for color card by visiting e seva centers, it will be printed on plastic. Government logos can be seen only with ultra violet rays apply voter id kerala .
Following are the worms which would be very useful for CEC Delhi online services; they can be easily downloaded from website.
- Form 6- For inclusion of names or change of vote from one constituency or other whether it is in same state or other state.
- Form 7- For deletion or objection of names, you can also request for deletion of other person vote if he is dead.
- Form 8- The form should be used for entries in electoral rolls.
- Form 8A- For interchange of entries in electoral list, If you have taken new residence in the same constituency them this is the right for to submit.
- Newly a system of sending e ballots has been introduced in India, It was tested during 2017 vidhana sabha elections in Goa and Punjab.
- Accepting the long pending demand , It has made a way for air force , army personal’s and people working in other state to cast their vote.
- enroll your voter Identity card Link: http://www.ceo.kerala.gov.in/forms.html
- official website election commission : http://www.ceo.kerala.gov.in
apply voter id kerala how to apply voter identity card in kerala apply new voter id card in kerala how to register voter id card in kerala apply election card kerala enroll your voter id in kerala